C-type Traditional Hand Prints
Bespoke prints tailored to your project, using high quality professional darkroom papers.
Flexible pricing to meet your budget by prior arrangement only.
- The range of papers that I work with include Hahnemuhle, Ilford and Innova. I calibrate the printer on a daily basis and profile each paper before printing to ensure the highest standards of reproduction and colour accuracy.
- Photo Rag Bright White 310gsm
- Photo Rag Ultra Smooth 305gsm
- German Etching (Matte) 310gsm
- Photo Rag Baryta 315gsm
- Photo Rag Pearl 320gsm
- Photo Rag 308gsm
- Bamboo 290gsm
- Innova Digital Fine Art
- FibaPrint (Fibre based) 280gsm
- FibaPrint (Semi-Matte) 300gsm
- FibaPrint (Semi-Glazed) 285gsm
- FibaPrint (Glossy) 280gsm
- Platinum Matt 280gsm
- Platinum Gloss 290gsm
- Platinum GlossWT 290gsm
- Platinum Lustre 270gsm
- Platinum Baryta 300gsm
- Gold Fibre Silk 310gsm
|Print Size||11”3/4” x 8“1/4” (A4)||11”3/4” x 16”1/2” (A3)||13” x 19” (A3+)|
- The portfolio printing service is aimed at emerging artists and students. The price is therefore geared towards providing artists or students who are beginning their careers, with a competitive rate at three standard print sizes on a choice of either matt or pearl papers.
- As a photographic printer working alongside a wide variety of individuals with artistic and commercial backgrounds, I understand how difficult it can be starting out a career within the arts or the commercial sector, so I remain open to working with artists or photographers, especially those who have recently left college or university education.
- Printing Papers
Studio Pearl 300gsm
Fotospeed Matt Ultra 240gsm
- For larger quantities of 5 or more editions please contact me for a quote.
Professional Film Processing
C41 Process and Contact Sheet
C41 Process Only
B&W Process Only (Hand Processing)
B&W Process and Contact sheet
- All of our black and white films are hand processed using traditional deep tanks.
- Clip tests can also be provided at an additional cost.
- A digital scan of your contact sheet is available for an extra 0.50p
Process, Scan and Miniprint Services
|Price Per Roll 35mm & 120||Develop Only||Lo Res Scans 6mb||Hi Res Scans 20mb||Dev & Print 6″x4″||Lo / Hi Res Package scan & prints|
|C41||£5||£9||£14||£11||£12 / £18|
|B&W (Hand Processing)||£6||£10||£15||£12||£13 / £19|
|7″x5″ Paper Upgrade||£2|
|10″ Paper Upgrade from File||£6|
|10″ Enlargement from Negative||£10|
|4″ Digital Print||45p|
|5″ Digital Print||80p|
|Push / Pull Development||-|
|Flatbed Scans||up to 10MB||up to 80MB||100-200MB||200MB+|
|Flextight Scans||up to 80MB||80MB-150MB||150MB-300MB||300MB+|
- Flextight scans are from a Hasselblad Imacon Flextight scanner, colour corrected and provided as 8bit RGB Tiff files.
- No batch scan processes are used, or dust and scratch filters (e.g., digital ICE) and any dust removal is done by hand.
- 16bit RGB Tiff files can also be provided upon request at no additional cost.
- In addition to our other services, we also offer a “light” retouching service which includes the removal of dust, scratches, blemishes, colour and tonal corrections.
- We are able to offer a 20% discount to all students upon showing a valid student ID card
ALL PRICES EXCL VAT